Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Musical heaven

At this moment i am relaxed listening to a wonderful song by The Frays : How to save a life. It has a wonderful meaning and tune. Its igniting and lovely. I am swaying my head as i listen and my mind is in heaven. To double this treat I watched a great series from BBC world called Planet Earth. The photography is so spellbinding that i am made sure that this world is a beautiful place to visit. Its so captivating that I am so penchant to traveling. My life is going to be an adventure. I will go to all parts of this planet and see every part of this great planet. I will swim its every ocean, walk through all its beaches, climb is great mountains, Trek through great jungles, I will meet new people, those who consider me as being different. Change is exciting. Live and remember your great experiences because when they are over you must find new ones. Everyone will experience something special and relate to special people. I hope that my special moment comes at the right time. You must be wondering why i am writing so haphazardly ..... Its because these are a direct download of my present state of thinking ..... The only person who can make you feel sad or happy is you. Don't blame anyone for your state of anxiety or dejection. Because as far as you know as you are reading this remember YOU CAN JUST WALK OUT AND CHANGE THIS WORLD....right now!!! You can just take your bike and ride to some place of great beauty. Or catch the next bus to a retreat and enjoy unmatched mental peace. The only people who can understand you are ones who can relate to you. Its foolish to ask a deaf person to listen to a song and enjoy its melody. It then becomes your responsibility to understand another's predilections and realize that they too have a way of looking at this world albeit in a different way.

No comments: