Saturday, March 8, 2008

The martial arts from the orient is very popular. Imagine if you could kick the bad guys ass and save a girl from the evil villain how many girl friends you could have. One to talk to in the morning , one for evening and then one for night parties. Of course i would then employ an idiot side kick who would do the hard work for me and i get the credit ( of course i would feed him in return ). Well the point of this article is to emphasize the fact that i want to learn karate. The mystic martial art from japan. Of course i would then i would wear my black leather belt to keep my loose fit pajama from plummeting and flaunt my "black" belt. I would then show my bare upper torso with a chiseled 6 pack flabs ... i uh uh uh ... mean abs. I would be able to flex so much i would be conveniently be able to scratch my head with my toe nails. Well the best part of course is that I could make Manaswi beg for mercy ... :D ...... Of course girls would go gaga over me but i shall refuse all their advances and show my "level". Then i will try my hand at becoming a super villain. Ok i am bored of writing ..... Super powers activate!! ..... Got to save the world from doom Bye!!!!

1 comment:

Ranjana said...

YOU?
Six pack??
MANY Girlfriends??
Sidekick??

Yeah RIGHT!
:P